7 Deadly Lists

Leave a Comment
*Nyontek postingannya mbak Yuska*



Top 7 Cheesy Songs That I’m Totally Not Embarrassed to Love:
1. As long as you love me by Backstreet Boys
2. Don't let me be the last to know by Britney Spears
3. I'll be loving you forever by NKOTB
4. Miss you like crazy by The Moffatts
5. Open Arm by Journey
6. First love by Nikka Costa
7. Do that to me one more time by Captain and Tennille

7 TV Shows I would put back on the air:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Meteor Garden
3. Putri Huan Zhu
4. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
5. Dawsons Creek
6. The X Files
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

7 Books I want to read again:
1. The Lord of the Ring Series
2. Seri STOP (Sporty, Thomas, Oscar, Petra)
3. Goosebumps
4. Komik Imadoki
5. The Chronicles of Narnia
6. Memori
7. The Host

The 7 Best Teen Movies:
1. Mean Girl
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. Camp Rock
4. A Walk To Remember
5. Crossroad
6. The Devil Wears Prada
7. Herby Fully Loaded

My 7 Teenage Crushes:
1. Jordan Knight
2. Aaron Carter
3. Robert Franklin Peter Moffatt aka Bob Moffatt
4. Eric Marthin
5. Gil Ofarim
6. Kevin Zeagers
7. Vincenzo Montella

My 7 Favorite Guilty Pleasures:
1. Licking my fingers after eat chocolate
2. Watching FTV
3. Youtube-ing old song especially boyband
4. Dancing like Debbie Gibson in Electric Youth or Step by Step by NKOTB
5. Reading Gossip Columns
6. Reading a book about sex and relationship
7. Stalking my crush via social media :D

Tambahan versi sendiri:
My 7 Fictional Crushes:
1. Simon Marganda from Memori
2. Kafka from Crash Into You
3. Beno Wicaksono from Divortiare
4. Legolas from Lord of the Ring
5. Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone
6. Landon Carter from A Walk To Remember
7. Mamoru Chiba from Sailor Moon

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig